Thread: Campbell creek silvers

Default Campbell creek silvers

When do the silvers typically start going up Campbell? Is it about the same time as Ship creek? Does it get any pinks or chums?

Talking

About the same time as two lawn gnomes, Santa Claus, the Easter bunny, and ET...

Quote Originally Posted by gramps View Post
    About the same time as two lawn gnomes, Santa Claus, the Easter bunny, and ET...
    First of all thats Bigfoot, not Santa. Santa only shows in December. Second, I should have been fishing Campbell weeks ago if they run with all of those well documented creatures.

Anyone seen any silvers? Still a bunch of kings near lynn park. Counted 5 the other day!,

They usually show up right about the time for the August 5 opener.
    It ain't about the # of pounds of meat we bring back, nor about how much we spent to go do it. Its about seeing what no one else sees.

http://wouldieatitagainfoodblog.blogspot.com/

you cant fish for pinks in campbell creek as the runs not strong enough...you can ONLY fish for silvers, and only 2 per day. besides that you cant even use bait this year....lame! my buddy caught a silver yesterday morning at the arctic and dimond bridge...said it was already turning. i dont think ive ever seen a chum there.

We were at Taku Lake Monday night and looked at the creek from the trail there.... the water is running like chocolate milk! Dirty!

Stood and watched the water for over an hour between 2 different locations. Saw 1 small king, nothing else accept for the huge river rat.
    -