Thread: Eureka Area

Default Eureka Area

I am looking for a different trail other than over Monument to get back to the Yacko Creek and Walker Creek area on 4-wheelers. Any ideas?

Sure, take the cottonwood creek trail. I'd rather take Monument than cross other creek 100 times though.

Quote Originally Posted by TM2SNOW View Post
    I am looking for a different trail other than over Monument to get back to the Yacko Creek and Walker Creek area on 4-wheelers. Any ideas?
    Is Monument the problem or are you just looking for another trail? There's a trail that goes off to the right before you head down Monument that we took and it was much easier going than going straight down Monument.

Quote Originally Posted by AkHunter45 View Post
    Is Monument the problem or are you just looking for another trail? There's a trail that goes off to the right before you head down Monument that we took and it was much easier going than going straight down Monument.
    But if the ground is too wet from rain I think Monument would be the better choice IMO.

Can't say really, it wasn't soaked when we rode it and it was very easy going. Don't remember any bad spots where a mudole could hold you up.