Thread: New to the forum

Default New to the forum

Hello all, after stumbling across a story about the 90lb king caught on the Kenai I ended up here at the forum. I like the wide range of topics and variety of members, so much to do in Alaska.
    I'll be making my way to the great state of Alaska from Oregon in August to fish for silvers. We will be floating either the Tal or Lake Creek. I sure hope you guys get some rain up there before then. Well, that's all for now. Give em hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Tillanook View Post
    Hello all, after stumbling across a story about the 90lb king caught on the Kenai I ended up here at the forum. I like the wide range of topics and variety of members, so much to do in Alaska.
    I'll be making my way to the great state of Alaska from Oregon in August to fish for silvers. We will be floating either the Tal or Lake Creek. I sure hope you guys get some rain up there before then. Well, that's all for now. Give em hell.
    Welcome Cheesemaker! I grew up in Rockaway, came up in '72 and never left. Enjoy the site and your trip.

Quote Originally Posted by Tillanook View Post
    I sure hope you guys get some rain up there before then. Well, that's all for now. Give em hell.
    Welcome! But go easy on the wishes for rain. We had enough liquid sunshine last summer to cover this one plus... Hoping you have a great trip, regardless of weather.
    Palmer, Alaska
    "There are some things money can buy. For everything else, there's ALASKA!"