Thread: keeping a car in Anchorage

Default keeping a car in Anchorage

I am thinking about buying used truck or SUV to keep in Anchorage. If I didnt spend to much on it, it would save me on rental's. Does anyone have any ideas as to where I can park it that wont cost me an arm and a leg?

Default me too

I have wondered the same thing too

Thumbs up I think I can help out on this one.

I think I can help out on this one.

As many of you know I have lived up in Kotz for a number of years and we have stored our F150 in Anchorage all this time. We use to store it at Airport mini-storage but when Diamond Storage bought them out 2+ years ago the rates went up over $30 a month and the reasonable rate we were paying became outrageous very quickly!

We found a great option over near Lake Hood. Itís called Lake Air Complex. They manage the small air plane parking area just between the international terminal and Lake Hood and they keep a small section of the tie down area for long term auto storage for guys like us. The cost is between $55-65 a month depending on the length of your rig and if you pay a year at a time they give you a discount.

24 hour security, 24 hour access, cheep and close to the airport! I donít have the number but I will bet the Yellow Pages do!

Good luck and shoot me a PM if I can help out in any way!

Northwest Alaska Back Country Rentals
    Your best bet in Rafts, Canoes and Camps

Anchorage, AK

Default CJL storage, behind Lybergers

20ft spot is around $25/month
    9530 Old Seward Hwy, Anchorage, AK‎ - (907) 344-1959‎
    only downside is they are open 9am-9pm

Default Thanks

Thanks for the help!