Thread: Alaska Bush Sports

Default Alaska Bush Sports

Hey everyone I am looking at doing a bou hunt in the near future probally a mid to late august hunt with rifle. I was looking into a float hunt or drop off hunt without boat. But to get to the question has anyone used Alaska Bush Sports(Mike McCary) as a transporter/Semi guided with his equiptment I think he flies out of Happy Valley now or near there. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Mike is a stand up guy. Double check to see if he is flying this year. We used him last year and he went out of his way to help us get into the field.

Steve

Default Mike

He said he would be flying this year

I think Mike has a great reputation. He did us a great job more than once. A stand up guy with morals, hard to go wrong.
    Live life and love it
    Love life and live it

Default Top Notch

Mike use to fly me in for almost all my hunts, until I got my own plane and the skills to do it my self. He is a great pilot and a great guy. I will be stopping in and hanging around his famous camp fires in happy valley. Mike does rent equipment, but he does not semi guide or do anything in the field. He use to guide in the area, and knows how to hunt the animals, so if he offers free advice, take it. Good luck, Maybe I will see you up there this fall.

Terry

Default 5 Stars

Mike is an awesome guy. He knows where the 'bou are and he will put you in a good spot.
    "Ya can't stop a bad guy with a middle finger and a bag of quarters!!!!"- Ted Nugent.

Default Cant go wrong with Mike

I have used Mike a few times, good guy and will never steer you wrong...
    Troy

Okay fellas thanks for the info I have checked into him a lil bit and I have to say I think he is one of the first transporter type operations that I have ever seen where you can't find any negitive comments or opinions floating around out there. So that in itself tells me what I need to know. Think I may just give him a call up and do it! Again thank yall!

I would def. go with him over Deltana's... just me and my thoughts.
    "Ya can't stop a bad guy with a middle finger and a bag of quarters!!!!"- Ted Nugent.