Thread: Husky teach-in!!

Default Husky teach-in!!

Literally....... kavik showing sisko the ropes when mushing but on tv for now, these 2 looked so funny .

sisko says ''Hey where did they go kavik''

Great picture, looks like they are ready to go. Is Kavik comfortable in a harness?
    If you board the wrong train, it is no use running along the corridor in the other direction.
    Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Yes kavik loves running in harness, i actually have found though that he runs better in the x-back harness than the H-harnesses. Seems to pull better in the x ones .

Thumbs up

Awesome! I like that, that is cute. They really look interested.
    I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
    Phil 4:13

How do you get them used to the harness and having weight/resistance attached to the harness?
    If you board the wrong train, it is no use running along the corridor in the other direction.
    Dietrich Bonhoeffer

we put the harness on them when young & they go on short walks in them but mainly the dogs i have had just took to them on the 1st/ 2nd day & just ignored them. I run them with my bike & put the pups with an adult dog & they go on short runs with them this is when they get the feel of the pulling in harness & it seems to be in their blood i think as sisko seems to be a natural & really pushes into her harness, our kavik is a good teacher too. But it is all fun for us & we take it in very small steps to keep the dogs happy & wanting to run in harness.