Thread: Slope Bou

Default Slope Bou

Whats the skinny on the bou up north? They around much? I was thinking of doing a bonzai trip at the end of the month (4 days). Not much time off this year. Last year took all of moose season off, shot my bull on the first day at 730am! Funny how things work out! Anyway any info would be helpful! Long drive even form fairbanks.

Hoyt,
    I think you and I have talked right after I came back from the opener this year...anyway I guess the reports are looking pretty crappy right now but let me know when your planning and if you have others going...looking to go back up myself...thanks

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

my buddy is hauling a load up tomorrow... he will give me a road report monday...

hope that helps... he hauls up 2-3 times a week.
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Quote Originally Posted by bowtechshooter View Post
    Hoyt,
    I think you and I have talked right after I came back from the opener this year...anyway I guess the reports are looking pretty crappy right now but let me know when your planning and if you have others going...looking to go back up myself...thanks
    I was lookin at headin up in about two weeks, we'll see how that works out, all of a sudden got a new job interview comin up.

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    my buddy is hauling a load up tomorrow... he will give me a road report monday...

hope that helps... he hauls up 2-3 times a week.
    That would help out a lot! Thanks.

OK....it's now Tuesday....where's that report....I'm heading up that way the first week of Sept for almost 2 weeks.....where's the Boo

Quote Originally Posted by terbear747 View Post
    OK....it's now Tuesday....where's that report....I'm heading up that way the first week of Sept for almost 2 weeks.....where's the Boo
    If you're heading up in September, not sure the report of bou movement in late July will really help you, too long a time gap.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by terbear747 View Post
    LOL this is now one of about 4 threads on this... most the BOu reports will be in the bow hunting section

any way 3 trips in a row NO bou on the road... there have been a few hanging just by Deadhorse.

most are up on the coast keeping the cool breese on their backs...

give it a few weeks they will start pulling down the road as the weather cools.
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

LOL.....I know it's early but I got the itch

I was out by Milne Point about two weeks ago, and I saw a heard of about 600. There were also a few straglers around prudhoe bay as well. I went out the haul rad and didnt see any sign of life.

I guess it should be mentioned to the new guys....

there is no access with out a permit for most folks after dead horse.

meet on face book here