Thread: Seward Party Boats

Default Seward Party Boats

I'm putting together a combo trip for my company in August and I need some recommendations on the most reasonable, professional... and will try to get the clients some good fish. Looking for 20 pac boat...Thanx

Default Seward

Think about getting three boats...will be easier on the clients, able to cover more area fishing and finding the fish for obvious reasons. August will provide you with some great salmon fishing from what I am hearing. You should not have to travel far at all.

Dont know of any boats down there that will accomodate 20 People for fishing...would not be fun either...

My 2cents
    DH

Default I only know of 1

Saltwater Safari can take 20 on one boat. But if you split up, then talk to AKCapt who is on here. He'll set you up.

Good luck.
    Tony

I used the Fish House last year for a corporate outing, they were easy to work with, accommodated our party of 14 (might be too small for your party - check with them), and everyone had a good time and caught fish.

SH

Another option is the Seward Fishing Club:
    http://sewardfishingclub.com/

I've been on their boat, the Rainisong, and it is a very, very nice boat. According to their website, they can take up to 26 on an exclusive charter.

Contact Miller's landing, they will try to work something out for you

My company just did our tri-yearly outing through the fish house. We had 64 people over 3 boats. Two boats with 16 each, the last with everyone else. Max fishing was 16 per boat at one time.

I don't have the names of the boats themselves in front of me, but I know that everyone had fun and almost every boat limited out (one boat was 3 halibut shy of limit).

Good luck & have fun.