Thread: I'm amazed...

Default I'm amazed...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,....htmlSomething almost-pro-hunting in the media!!!! Nice muley buck also.

The link didn't work out quite right. Let's try again.http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,531205,00.html

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

"The best way to protect animals and their environment is to leave them off of your plate."
    That's a conclusion that might be hard to swallow for the millions of dedicated hunters not easily persuaded to put down their guns and hit the farmers' markets.

ALL IN ALL good article, and i agree... some parts are hard to swallow with out meat.
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Default Neat article.

I agreed with most of it till the end. Must be the recipe they use to make sweet go sour.

I was enjoying the article until the PETA comments. It's funny how just reading the word PETA irritates the heck out of me. His comments have no bearing on the premise of the article; conservation. His idea of conservation is to let animals be, live as vegetarians, and live together in harmony....

On a side note, a buddy of mine who grew up here in AK with me...just came home to visit for a few weeks....he's now living in D.C. and is a Raw Vegan....not only does he not eat meat, but he's given up milk, cheese, and all the other goodness in life....what the heck is wrong with people????

Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    ...not only does he not eat meat, but he's given up milk, cheese, and all the other goodness in life....what the heck is wrong with people????
    Nothin' wrong with veggies... sitting next to a slab of animal flesh dripping with the natural juices. I eat meat!

-Carnivore
    Everything that lives and moves will be food for you.
    Genesis 9:3

Default Vegans

Hey give those guys a break all those veggies have rotted their brains. Besides PETA kills more animals every year then we do. Eco tourism is good but does that industry generate the 30 billion (and more since obama) a year that the hunting industry does. Does it employ almost 1 million like the hunting industry. What would the U.S. economy be like without the hunting industry?

Quote Originally Posted by Carnivore View Post
    Nothin' wrong with veggies... sitting next to a slab of animal flesh dripping with the natural juices. I eat meat!

-Carnivore

"Carnivore" sounds so much better than "herbivore"

Default starving and homeless animals?

"If you have a lust for meat, consider your health. Meat is full of cholesterol and saturated fat and devoid of fiber. A vegetarian diet isn't only more environmental it helps to prevent heart disease, cancer, and stroke," she says. "The best way to protect animals and their environment is to leave them off of your plate."

If all of the earth's population stopped eating meat as PETA wants us to, wouldn't that lead to the animals starving and having no place to live? I mean, to have enough vegetables to feed the entire populace you would have to increase the amount of land used for farming and you would have to find a way to keep the wildlife out of the food plots so people won't starve, right? I think I'll just keep eating meat so as to stop any chance of the animals starving or becoming homeless!