Thread: rdklinak 25,000 rnds of 338 WM!

Question rdklinak 25,000 rnds of 338 WM!

You told me an account of the etiolgy of your cervical spine problems.......................................... ..............

I think, maybe, the big tire was probably the last straw, not the sole cause by any means.

The 25,000 rounds of full 338 WM were most likely the first 25,000 straws!

I hope this was not a too personal post.

sincerely,

Eastwoods

Default Last straw !!

Now, there ya go bad mouthing my boy !! That happens to be "MY" 338 winch mag he is shooting....which he does quite well. I sold my other 338 to his boss a while back. YA, it would shoot too. 4 shot .362 groups with 225 nosler part. @ 2750 fps. Nothing wrong with shooting a 338...
    but my back hurts too............ RDKL's daddy........ fullcurl09

Quote Originally Posted by fullcurl09 View Post
    Now, there ya go bad mouthing my boy !! That happens to be "MY" 338 winch mag he is shooting....which he does quite well. I sold my other 338 to his boss a while back. YA, it would shoot too. 4 shot .362 groups with 225 nosler part. @ 2750 fps. Nothing wrong with shooting a 338...
    but my back hurts too............ RDKL's daddy........ fullcurl09

It doesn't look like you'll be getting that rifle back anytime soon! (ie. from your son)

What rifle do you prefer now?

Default Just saw this...

You're probably right.... and I might be a little off on the number of rounds, but not much...

I still owe both of you CD's of my MRI, x-rays and the "video" x-rays I had done...

doesn't fix what damage has been done, but FWIW.. I haven't shot anything..... rifle, bow ... nothing sence finding out the condition of my neck.

Didn't draw any special tags for this fall, so it's game on with the Dr's.

Not to personal..... if someone woulda told me 20 years ago this would happen to me... I wouldn't have changed a thing. It's just what I do.