Thread: Any newbies drawn for Swamp Donkies???

Talking Any newbies drawn for Swamp Donkies???

If so, you'll need to read up on the regulations, in the ADF& G supplement, for the subtle differences between the sexes...Likewise, note the restrictions for swamp donkey per GMU...

Good luck to all of you who drew for Swamp Donkies!

No special permits but I hope to be heading out in search of mud mules harvest ticket in hand!

Default Swamp Donkies...

in Iraq, there Lujon? Hmmm, didn't know they allowed beer & women in Iraq... :P

Quote Originally Posted by gogoalie View Post
    in Iraq, there Lujon? Hmmm, didn't know they allowed beer & women in Iraq... :P
    SHHHHHHHH, don't let out the secret then everyone will want to come!!

2 beers in 4 years! And then only off duty service personnel who were watching the Superbowl!

Yeehaa I'm signing up tomarow! It's party town in the sand box!

(Note for those of low IQ whose gene pool constitutes more of a wading pond, sarcasm is a form of humor intended to elicit a smile while showing empathy for another's suffering........Oh hell they wont get that either! I make funny cause I feel bad he no gets beer or look at perrty girl)
    BHA Member
    Bowyer to the forces of light in the land of the midnight sun.
    The 3 fold way: Every step we take as we walk through life effects, our family, our comunity and ourselves. One should walk thoughtfuly.

(Pssst, hey Rick...he's a civvy contractor this go round, he chose to be over there...so we're not feeling as bad for him as we would if he wasn't raking in the dough...)

Been hunting in Alaska for 10 years and have no clue what a Swamp Donkey, is it the same as a Tundra Donkey (Caribou)

The swamp donkey is the mammal that's a lot bigger than a caribou and that can be a LOAD to pack out if you shoot them in the wrong spot.

I've never had bad luck dropping a moose in the water (KNOCK ON WOOD). What a chore thats gotta be. Thanks for the clarification of SwampDonkey.