Thread: denalihunter

Default denalihunter

Who the hell are you paying at F&G????? That's what, 3 or 4 drawing in a row where you've won? Congrats.
    "Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything."

Default I won! RC566 and ? Tier 1 link also included.

My permit that won says 'Blackfoot' 'North Kenai'. I'll have to do some research on that permit! Any info would be appreciated.

I did win Tier 1!! Finally I get to shoot a caribou at my place up North!! I'm going to let my son do the harvesting for both tags.

Tier 1 results here: http://wildlife.alaska.gov/hunt_trap...ls_Winners.pdf
    Experience Real Alaska! www.alpinecreeklodge.com

Default goat

When I looked it said you won another goat permit. DG362.
    "Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything."

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by denalihunter View Post
    My permit that won says 'Blackfoot' 'North Kenai'. I'll have to do some research on that permit! Any info would be appreciated.

I did win Tier 1!! Finally I get to shoot a caribou at my place up North!! I'm going to let my son do the harvesting for both tags.

Tier 1 results here: http://wildlife.alaska.gov/hunt_trap...ls_Winners.pdf
    doesn't that unit 13 tier 1 pretty much exclude you or the rest of your family from hunting any where else? they have a bunch of new stuff on it.
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    doesn't that unit 13 tier 1 pretty much exclude you or the rest of your family from hunting any where else? they have a bunch of new stuff on it.
    Only for moose and caribou.

Default Yep, excluded from rest of state

I knew it excluded me, but I hunt all my moose up there anyhow, so it was an easy decision. I think that's why I finally drew a tag. No one else wanted to be excluded. I've been hunting in the area 30 years, and my dad hunted up there in the late 50's early 60's, but even that lineage didn't qualify me for the Tier II. There were several caribou shot on my property up there last season by Tier II hunters, so I think I'll just sit on my deck and wait! I didn't and won't ever apply for the community harvest tags, or whatever they are called, as I don't really understand it fully, and don't feel getting involved in that is worth my time.

Now we gotta wait until the season opens!
    Experience Real Alaska! www.alpinecreeklodge.com