Thread: The Den is moving!

Default The Den is moving!

Moving!

Due to a “change in direction” and we are taking and community “economic” factors, we are moving the shop. The final details have not been worked out yet and honestly - it could be 3-days or 3- months … we don’t know.

If you have left items with us – please come get them soonest!

This is going to be a very busy time for us so I may be hard to get a hold of (best way via email thru the Den's homepage).

If you have pre-paid items on orders with us – I will get them to you. There will be no new orders until we occupy the new space.

Sorry for any inconvenience – with growth comes a certain amount of turmoil.

Hmmm....I think I left my new Bowtech Admiral with you.... I'll be by to pick it up!

Let me know if I can give you a hand.
    AKmud
    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j96/AKmud/213700RMK1-1.jpg

The porcupine is a peacful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

Let me know if I can help.
    BHA Member
    Bowyer to the forces of light in the land of the midnight sun.
    The 3 fold way: Every step we take as we walk through life effects, our family, our comunity and ourselves. One should walk thoughtfuly.

Man! Good luck with the move Paul, sorry I haven't been hangin at the shop much this summer but been busy and out of town a bit this summer. I am anxious to see the new shop, do you know if it will still be in Eagle River though?

Default Good luck

Sure appreciate the gear and service from your excellent bowshop.

Best wishes with your move!

I Stopped by to see if my bow was done and they are gone. I am hoping there is a way to get a hold of paul? Anyone know anything? I sent an email through the web site. If paul reads this could you send me a pm to know whats going on with my bow. Thanks for any help.

He'll be in touch.

Taylor

-[]------->

Default I am still here ...

Just running around like a mad man ... best way to get a hold of me (until I figure the "voice mail" thing out) is via email at Paul@ArchersDen.com ... I check it every morning and night and respond to all ... again, sorry for troubles ...

Thanks for the heads up, we will be waiting for your call. Hope you get things worked out.

Thumbs up thanks Paul

Going into another hunting season with even higher confidence in my bow and equipment cause of the Den'. Just wanted to say thanks and a note of support for any direction you head!!!!! Beauty is in the eye of the Bowholder!!!!

Default Need my Bow

Paul,
    I need to pick up my bow from you, Please send me an e-mail here so that I can get in touch with you.
    Troy

Heard that a location has been found for the new shop. Hopefully you will be re-opening sooner that anticipated!