Thread: New shots with my Lensbaby! (It's been a while!)

Default New shots with my Lensbaby! (It's been a while!)

Hey all...yes, it's been a while, but I've been busy learning a lot on my Lensbaby. Flowers are such cooperative subjects! Here's a few of my more recent pics.

Let me know what you think!
    ~ Kristie ~

~ Kristie~
    The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope. ~John Buchan

Default Saweet!

keep 'em comin'!

Gotta love the Lensbaby! Takes lots of practice and you are off to a good start. Here is one shot with the LB ...

http://www.pbase.com/tull777

http://www.eddiefisherphoto.com/

"If you're too open-minded, your brains will fall out. ....."Tight Lines & Best Fishes"

Tull...
    As soon as I saw the birdhouse shot on the other thread, I wondered if it was taken with a Lensbaby. Great pic!

I really enjoying it...with my limited photography knowledge, it's been a learning experience for sure. I'm still stuck in the thinking of lower aperture numbers = bigger aperture...etc...etc..

The macro ability is my favorite tho. I'm working on the tilt focus, but it's coming along. Have you worked with the creative aperture kit at all? I had an occasion to use it finally at the lake last weekend. Here's a couple of the sun's reflection in the lake with the star aperture!

Thanks again for the feedback!

and this one was for a class presentation on the Lensbaby!
    ~ Kristie~
    The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope. ~John Buchan

Quote Originally Posted by AKFishinGirl View Post
    Tull...
    As soon as I saw the birdhouse shot on the other thread, I wondered if it was taken with a Lensbaby. Great pic!

I really enjoying it...with my limited photography knowledge, it's been a learning experience for sure. I'm still stuck in the thinking of lower aperture numbers = bigger aperture...etc...etc..

The macro ability is my favorite tho. I'm working on the tilt focus, but it's coming along. Have you worked with the creative aperture kit at all? I had an occasion to use it finally at the lake last weekend. Here's a couple of the sun's reflection in the lake with the star aperture!

Thanks again for the feedback!

and this one was for a class presentation on the Lensbaby!
    No Way!!!

I have the LensBaby 2.0 and it just came with the regular aperture disc's. How cool are those shots!!! Well done. I will have to check out their website and see what is new.
    http://www.pbase.com/tull777

http://www.eddiefisherphoto.com/

"If you're too open-minded, your brains will fall out. ....."Tight Lines & Best Fishes"

Woo-Hoo...I can't believe you hadn't heard about the aperture kit. It's fabulous! There's also 4 new optics to add onto it.

I also thought it was cool that when I checked this thread today, it had a sponsoring link for the Lensbaby!
    ~ Kristie~