Thread: Clear Creek help...

Exclamation Clear Creek help...

I was wondering if anyone could help me. I lost my sunglasses at the mouth of Clear Creek on the 2nd of July. Normally i would just say forget it, but i really liked those glasses and ive had them for quite awhile. I was fishing at the mouth of Clear Creek along the downriver side of Talkeetna R., right where the seems of the two waters mix. They are a black pair of Bolle' polarized glasses, with frames around the top only. I know its a longshot but i gotta try to find them. If you find them PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, get ahold of me and i will make it worth your while. Thanks for your help

Default Did'nt see them

If you are the guy that was with Mat-Su Salmon Charters that left in the boat and came right back looking for your shades....a few of us looked around for you but as far as I know, no one found them. Sorry...

Default it's me

yea that was me. Im pretty bummed about losing them since a good pair of glasses only come around every so often

Default so how was Clear Creek

Quote Originally Posted by mntransplant View Post
    I was wondering if anyone could help me. I lost my sunglasses at the mouth of Clear Creek on the 2nd of July. Normally i would just say forget it, but i really liked those glasses and ive had them for quite awhile. I was fishing at the mouth of Clear Creek along the downriver side of Talkeetna R., right where the seems of the two waters mix. They are a black pair of Bolle' polarized glasses, with frames around the top only. I know its a longshot but i gotta try to find them. If you find them PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, get ahold of me and i will make it worth your while. Thanks for your help

We were going to go to Clear Creek for the 4th July weekend but got scared off by the anticipated crowds. How were the crowds and more importantly, how was the fishing. We ended up at Paxson Lake and slayed the grayling at the outlet. Thanks,

Default the crowds

Werent all that bad... compared to the russian river. As far as the fishing goes, well overall it was slow. They run in small pushes so when somebody hooks one, chances are a few more are gonna get hooked. I think you probably did good by going Grayling fishing.

PETA stole your glasses.

We fished about a half mile below clear creek on the 4th and had a blast. all 6 in the boat hooked fish, many hooked up 2 or 3 times and 4 fish landed. 32lb, a couple of 28lb ers and an 18lber
    Last edited by alaskachuck; 08-27-2009 at 14:05.
    Grandkids, Making big tough guys hearts melt at first sight

Hey don't feel bad I stoped at sportmans and got a new pair of natives on the 2nd and lost them on the night of the 3rd...In the camper ground at the boat launch at clear creek.