Thread: Pinks?

Default Pinks?

Any pinks showing in Hope or Ingam Creek? My 9 yo nephew is leaving Saturday and I'd love for him to catch a salmon before he leaves. I won't take him to the Russian. Too many bears. My brother was there yesterday and a bear took his bag. Bears really love Doritos. I don't think my brother will take food down the river again.

I'm curious about this too. People who were in Hope on Tuesday told me some folks were fishing at the creek mouth, but didn't see them catch anything. They didn't watch very long at all, however.

I heard they were coming in for a little bit during the tide swing and then moving back out as it fell.

Feeding bears on the Russain is pretty expensive these days with all the fines and potential jail time. How did the bear get his backpack off him?

Yes, there are some pinks starting to show in Hope. I wanted to stop at Ingram yesterday to check it out, but a sleeping child that wakes when we stop prevented that. I'm not sure how many pinks are there - my impression is not very many - but those there should be fresh and still good to eat.

Default Not many

there yet. We took the kids down Monday and only saw 3 caught in several hours. I only saw about 10 swiming while on the bridge. I would say another week.

Doug

There's a bunch of pinks in Ship Creek up by the dam...
    Finally, Brad Childress is GONE!