Thread: POW - Men vs Women

Default POW - Men vs Women

So I figured folks may like to see a few photos from the 4th down here on POW with our friends from Anchorage that came down. We took a week off from clients to fish for ourseves ad get some fillets. On July 3rd we had a 6 hour silver derby with men versus women. catagories were biggest salmon, smallest salmon, most in boat. Needless to say men won all catagories on the 3rd!

Ladies fished with a local guy us fellas were on the Orange Crush. More on the halibut derby on the 4th....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Mike
    www.coffmancoveak.com
    Prince of Wales Island

Default Halibut Side

Feeling invincible, we challenged the ladies to a halibut derby on the 4th. 4 hours long, biggest fish. Well the ladies KILLED us. They got limits, we got skunked. So much for our big heads. We did get a good photo of bubble feed ing whales though. Would have rather had fish.
    Mike
    www.coffmancoveak.com
    Prince of Wales Island

Default Disclaimer

One lady that was fishing was chasing kids during the photo and one butt was on the cleaning table :-)
    Mike
    www.coffmancoveak.com
    Prince of Wales Island

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Gooch View Post
    Feeling invincible, we challenged the ladies to a halibut derby on the 4th. 4 hours long, biggest fish. Well the ladies KILLED us. They got limits, we got skunked. So much for our big heads. We did get a good photo of bubble feed ing whales though. Would have rather had fish.

well Gooch.. i feel safe this one time to comment on the ladies nice buts...

looks like all had a blast. thanks for the photos
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Default I quess

That's what you would call "Happy Hookers "

Sweet, looks like good times!

Default Men vs Woman

It looks like you guys are going to suffer a lot humility after them limiting and you guys getting skunked. They did great, I am sure you are going to hear about this for a long, long,long time. Did you fish with that guy the next day?

My wife was with me once and did not want to anchor next to some other boats so I just when where she wanted and we got our limit that day. That was 10 years ago and I am still hearing about see you dont have to be close to other boats.

Congrats on your fish, the weather looks great

Mike

Hey Gooch,

When we come up to see you in August, can your wife go fishing with us?

Default Halibut Day cont.

Mike we fished alone self-guided. The ladies went with a different guy then they did for the silver tourney and man they did good!

Vince, liked the nice butts line, we used that one that day too! You can't imagine the boats following those ladies around.

Jeff, wife said she'd love to fish with you if you like although the law won't allow :-( My brother in law and I did have an epic morning today, he got these pigs.

In the king photo, check out the butt on the dock - 275#. Ours wasn't that big but nice.
    Mike
    www.coffmancoveak.com
    Prince of Wales Island