Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Great deal on a nice tent

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Palmer
    Posts
    106

    Default Great deal on a nice tent

    Picked up this nice 8 person, two room 'cabin' tent from Sports Authority in wassilla. Regularly $250, got it for $170, they had a huge bin of them. I've set it up and it is great for a family, waiting for the rain to come to test out it's water handling skills.

  2. #2

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by ePatrick View Post
    Picked up this nice 8 person, two room 'cabin' tent from Sports Authority in wassilla. Regularly $250, got it for $170, they had a huge bin of them. I've set it up and it is great for a family, waiting for the rain to come to test out it's water handling skills.
    Is that with the Employee's Discount?
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Palmer
    Posts
    106

    Default No special discount

    That is the sale price. I believe the sale is running thru the 13th.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •