Thread: New Reloading Store in the Valley

Default New Reloading Store in the Valley

I stopped by Arctic Ammo and Tactical on the PWH to talk with them, they are not yet open for buisness but they did have a lot more inventory of powder and bullets then SW.

Cool! Which end of the highway?

Yes, where is it?

There address is 4900 Pal-was hwy in the hatcher view plaza and yes they are not fully up and running yet but they do have a good supply of primers, bullets and powder. you can contact them by leaving a messae on there phone at 357-3381 or call the owner at 841-5771 to purchase by apointment.

Default opening date?

Do they have an eta for opening the doors?
    Dave

Good to know! Appreciate the post. I went to Sportsman's yesterday and the place is still a joke...

Called the second number listed on preveous post and was able to meet them at there place of buisness and bought one 8lb keg of 3031 and four 1lb cans of reloader #7. they did say they were going to try and open this wensday but they were not sure if they would be ready by then. If not they would aleast be down there working on the place.

Thanks for the heads-up! I think I'll have my wife swing by when they open and pick up some powder and primers for me.

The other 299,300,000 people can have it.

Noone has a more intimate understanding of, or deeper appreciation for freedom, than a soldier who has fought for it in a country where it does not exist.

Thank you for the information. I think everyone will be beating down their door very soon.

Well, my wife called them up. The guy met her at the store, they're out of almost everything I need and they haven't even opened yet!

It sounds like they're going to do their best to keep up with demand though. If they can do that, they're going to make a killing. At least she did get some large rifle primers for me.

The other 299,300,000 people can have it.

Noone has a more intimate understanding of, or deeper appreciation for freedom, than a soldier who has fought for it in a country where it does not exist.

thanks for the heads up guys, I found the place and talked to the owner, He said they are going to be opened on weds. If you are looking for anything Blackhawk I checked the prices online and turns out they are cheaper than the internet stores. picked up a pack for half off.

SwampView AK, Overlooking Mt. Mckinley and Points Beyond.

He didn't have the powders I want, but I got some CCI Large Rifle Magnum primers, and a brick of 22 LR. AND, he ordered me a cupla boxes of boolits.

Smitty of the North
    Walk Slow, and Drink a Lotta Water.
    Has it ever occurred to you, that Nothing ever occurs to God? Adrien Rodgers.
    You can't out-give God.