Thread: The 2009 Spring Draw, Tier II and Tier I, winners

Wink The 2009 Spring Draw, Tier II and Tier I, winners

are NOT posted yet... soon? ( mid july now days) is killing me as I'ed like to see how I spent my money/s for the 25th time ...
    WHEN IN DOUBT> THROTTLE OUT.......

Thread # 2.......

Check this Friday after 5 pm.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by AkHunter45 View Post
    Thread # 2.......

Check this Friday after 5 pm.

nope i number it #3....
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

I only counted 2...

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/...ad.php?t=57957

okay i will mark this one #2 of at least 10 to come...

your thread was #2

Here is the first one...

i bet we see at least 10 more threads started on when will the tags arrive
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Crap, no wonder, that was 2 weeks ago and I didn't go that far back. Can you tell we are bored........ counting threads on the upcoming draw results??

Default You deserve points

I've only been in Alaska a couple of years as a resident. I don't think I should have the same chance as someone that has applied and spent money 25 times. I can't believe there isn't a point system here. I have no problem waiting my turn for others that have payed their dues!

Quote Originally Posted by Gameon375 View Post
    I've only been in Alaska a couple of years as a resident. I don't think I should have the same chance as someone that has applied and spent money 25 times. I can't believe there isn't a point system here. I have no problem waiting my turn for others that have payed their dues!

no we don't and we don't want them... it has already started in some hunts . there are still to many open hunts available to even consider making us go to a point system... Alaska has always been fair in that if your a resident you have the same rights and opportunities every other resident...

meet on face book here

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    no we don't and we don't want them... it has already started in some hunts . there are still to many open hunts available to even consider making us go to a point system... Alaska has always been fair in that if your a resident you have the same rights and opportunities every other resident...
    here here! +1!!!

My buddy forgot to file our draw permits. That's ok because I forgot to file for my tier I point or whatever. Hope you guys win!

Tim

Talking bump

bump bump
    WHEN IN DOUBT> THROTTLE OUT.......

Default Thanks Alaska!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    Not everyone is going to think this is fair. I'm building this year, so when the draw came out I decided to go for permits that would be very hard to get. I knew that if I was lucky enough to draw one I would have to make time. Well as luck would have it I drew the DC590 hunt, then I looked again and found I also drew the DX106. I guess I'll be making a lot more time for my hunting this year. I still don't think it is right for someone that has put in 25. Just an opinion though.