Thread: lost rod on the Kenai

Default lost rod on the Kenai

I know its a long shot but I ya never know. We were fishing for kings on Sunday on the Kenai. My buddy went to get his rod out of the rod holder and it slipped out of his hands and into the drink it went. It was in the Chicago hole. If anyone hooks a rod through that area he would love to have it back. I have a feeling its wedged in some rocks at beaver creek. PM me is anyone finds it and I will be happy to describe. Thanks

KLICKMAN

Default AOJ

Klickman, just posted the same type of situation on Alaska Outdoor Journal for two buds of mine. They thought there rods were gone for sure, and they realized they left them at Grayling parking lot so it wasn't like they had the car broken into. Three days later, got them back. They were expensive rods and sentimental value. Traded a 8wt Lamiglas to the guy. Now I just have to think what my two friends owe me. JK. Hopefully it turns up. Chicago is also Crossover, or sometimes blood alley or any other number of names. Just below where the draggers stop their drift from Eagle Rock

I know its a shot in the dark but your post actually made me think I should do this. The other guy we were fishing with lost a rod in the same spot and actually hooked the rod about a half hour later. So stranger things have happened. I am gonna post this on AOJ also

KLICKMAN

BUMP
    Holding out hope until after everyone gets off the river for "Super Tuesday"