Thread: Ninilchik Area RV Parks

Seattle, WA

Default Ninilchik Area RV Parks

Hi everyone.

I'm looking for an RV park in the Ninilchik area. I'm looking for one that has wifi (I'm taking online classes so I can spend the summer in Alaska :-D). Right now we've narrowed it down to Alaskan Angler and Scenic View RV Park. Their pretty close in price but Scenic View has the beautiful view and is $30 cheaper a week. We're looking to stay for about a month starting mid-July.

Are there any other RV parks we should look at? We like Ninilchik because it's about half way between Homer and Soldotna and is super close for clamming.

A little further out, we're looking into Kyllonen's RV Park in Anchor Point.

Any info would be greatly appreciated before we make a decision!

Happy RV-ing.

PS. If it's relevent we have a 34 foot Bounder RV and a Jeep and 13 foot boat. We also have a retired, disabled Vet in our threesome.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Wifi may be hard to come by in Ninilchick... oneof our agents lives there...she is still waiting for DSL... Most that area is Dial up.....
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Eagle River, AK

We stayed at Alaskan Angler over Memorial Day weekend for clamming and had a nice time.
    They had wi-fi and we connected no problem.
    Could access and read anything.
    However, we tried searching clam cleaning videos and all videos loaded really slow.
    It also has full hook-ups, laundry, and a fish/clam cleaning station. Your Jeep will let you get down to the beach in 5 minutes or less.
    Don't know about the other parks.