I can't recall anything that I've experienced in this life so complicated, frustrating and finicky as the fireforming my 348 AI cases. Regular loads didn't work (split cases), loading down did the same. I tried the advice of a dozen or so folks (people who should know) and nothing worked without blowing cases. One guy recommended 36gr of Unique...said it worked great (blew my cases). So I kept going down and down til I got to 8gr. I thought I finally found the sweet spot, but then things started getting weird. If I shot in am, it was great. Shoot in pm and blew cases with same load. I figured it must be the temperture, since that was the only variable. Talk about finicky. Load a few in a cool room, go right outside and shoot and blow cases. Go figure. Then this am, I decided to put the loads in my freezer for a few minutes...waa laa...not a single blown case in 50 rnds. These loads were also persnickity with cream of wheat (which is what I settled on) and corn meal blew the cases.They were also sensitive to tissue wad pressure. If I pushed the wad into the case, I had to use the slightest pressure...anymore would just blow cases. I'm glad I finally have it figured out (after I'm finished of course) and I do have 150 nice fireformed cases to work with as soon as my AI dies arrive. Would I do this again...well, I'll let you know later after the medication wears off. There was no way this little bugger was gonna win.