Thread: Any plans for the 4th?

Default Any plans for the 4th?

I wanted to attend a Tea Party, but my step dad and wife have Friday off so we're heading out. Going to semi-avoid the crowds and head up to the Copper Center. My dad wants to fish and neither of us want to go near the Kenai/Russian...getting sick of heading south! Any one else heading out for the weekend?

Tim

We are heading down to Girdwood to surround ourselves with liberals on Friday, then home for a few days to escape the crowd, then off again. We are thinking about Homer but I'm trying to talk the wife into heading to Tangle Lakes.

When's your Valdez/Denali Highway trip? We are thinking about heading out on the 20th and running almost the same route.
    ><((((>.`..`.. ><((((>`..`.><((((>

"People who drink light 'beer' don't like the taste of beer; they
    just like to pee a lot." --Capitol Brewery

Default Late July

Well, we had a monkey wrench thrown into the deal. My dad leaves AK July 25, and my youngest boy has to get 4 teeth capped on July 30, Thursday. We'll probably head out Friday the 31st and come back on the 8th. We'll most likely end up going to Valdez/McCarthy & Denali Highway.

Tim

If you see a bearded guy grinning like a school girl with a 2year old and an infant in tow, that's me. We'll probably be at Tangle Lakes for several days, probably when you are there.

I only talk politics in the winter when disgruntled about being inside so much.
    ><((((>.`..`.. ><((((>`..`.><((((>

"People who drink light 'beer' don't like the taste of beer; they
    just like to pee a lot." --Capitol Brewery