Thread: Looking for good charter co. in Valdez

Default Looking for good charter co. in Valdez

Heading to Valdez for the weekend need charter company to fish with.

Default Give Mel a call

very nice boat, fast and safe. Mel can find fish and is easy to get along with too. highly recommend.

http://www.alaskan-adventures-unlimited.com/

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by cheerios12 View Post
    Heading to Valdez for the weekend need charter company to fish with.

you have two choices.... well really one now....

GOOD HAND CHARTERS...

and Mike McDaniales... i don't know the name of his boat.. but he ran Goodhands second boat for YEARS!!!. is known as fish magnent... NO other compares to mike...

the rest are just services... call John and Karen Goodhand tell them I sent you.. in all my years i have only gone out with others when mike was booked.. ( he bought his own boat now) John will tell you how to reach mike. or go with him ... his FAMILY IS great to get to know... you WILL have a great time and see great fish.
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

thanks for the info Vince .. I have my in-laws coming into town so need to find a good charter for 4..lol so i'm piggy-backing this thread..

If you cant stand behind the troops in Iraq.. Feel free to stand in front of them.

Default Valdez Charters

I would also recommend Mike Mcdaniels(used to work for jon goodhand myself back in about 99). If you cant get on his boat i would also recommend Dave Wiley(Orion Charters) or Dave Bruss(Not Sure Which outfit he works for now but is a VERY respected fisherman). Im sure there are other good ones around as well, but i havent fished out of Valdez for a few years now.