Thread: New Sitka Gear Dealer

Default New Sitka Gear Dealer

Found this on another site. Fom what I can see, they have the best price on the new Sitka Gear and the Storm Front lineup seems to be considerably cheaper. http://www.high-mountain-outfitters....c?categoryId=5

Nope! Same prices as Barney's. That's the stormfront lite. The regular stormfront is about $500ish, but the lite is $350ish.

Brett

Must be a reason why they arent carrying the regular Stormfront and my guess is that most people can't afford it...... $500+ for a rainjacket is ridiculous.

i've got the regular storm front and like it so far, nice to walk in both the pants and coat, pants have a nice cut to them for walking and climbing...seem durable enough....SO FAR.
    Www.blackriverhunting.com
    Master guide 212

Quote Originally Posted by BRWNBR View Post
    i've got the regular storm front and like it so far, nice to walk in both the pants and coat, pants have a nice cut to them for walking and climbing...seem durable enough....SO FAR.
    Be sure to let Barney's know how they hold up. We dropped them once for quality issues, but they seem to have corrected that, so we'll see.

Brett

Brett Adam Barringer,

I was in Barneys the other day and a friend of mine said you don't work there anymore. Stopped by to meet you...oh well....

brett, ya i'll pass it on, we'll see how they hold up once i start getting into sheep and goat country. so far i like them.
    Www.blackriverhunting.com
    Master guide 212

Quote Originally Posted by kahahawai View Post
    Brett Adam Barringer,

I was in Barneys the other day and a friend of mine said you don't work there anymore. Stopped by to meet you...oh well....
    I do, but it's pretty infrequently now. I think I'm scheduled for not next weekend, but the following weekend. I believe they are starting sunday hours that weekend too. I'm a chiropractor and I'm buying a practice in Anchorage. I got the job at Barney's to pay bills and up my Alaska IQ while waiting for the practice purchase to finalize. I've been spending all my time lately doing administative duties and such at the practice lately. I should close in the next few weeks, so I may work a little until then, but after that not much. I may still work an off weekend every once in a while to keep up on the latest gear and get discounts.

Brett

Quote Originally Posted by kahahawai View Post
    Brett Adam Barringer,

You'll have to stop by my office when I get rolling.

Brett