Thread: Want to Rent Travel Trailer

Default Want to Rent Travel Trailer

I'm looking to rent a travel trailer 7/9-7/15 was wondering if anyone knows of anyplace locally (Anchorage) that rents them. Alot of Motorhome rentals but I just want something to park in Whittier for a week and use as a base camp. Or if anyone has one they'd like to rent just looking for something in the 20-24' range.
    Thanks
    Dave

Haven't seen any travel trailers for rent. Truck campers and motorhomes, but not travel trailers.

Good Luck,
    Tim

Default Thanks

I know the base rents them, kinda suprised nobody else does. It's not a problem now I picked up a pop up that will work for the time being. I will probably keep my eye out for a trailer if I can find a good deal.

Default pop up

So what kind of deal did you get on the pop-up? it wasn't the $600 coleman was it? I was so bummed that someone bought it before me. I went and looked at it and decided to think about it and the next day I tried calling them to tell them I would bring them cash if they were home. after a couple of days they finally got back to me to let me know it was sold.

I'm looking for a pop up in that range of price, just something road worthy and dry. I am willing to trade cash and IT services for one!