Thread: Lingcod opener!!!!

Default Lingcod opener!!!!

Who will be out there? I will be in Homer from this Thursday till sometime in the next week or two and will hopefully have many Ling pics.
    "Ya can't stop a bad guy with a middle finger and a bag of quarters!!!!"- Ted Nugent.

Angry

HAVE FUN AND LETS HOOKUP FOR A DRINK.......MAKE SURE YOU WEIGH THE BIG ONE WE ARE GIVING AWAY A BONEYARD JACKET FOR THE BIGGEST LING CAUGHT FOR THE 09 SEASON.........I AM EXCLUDED **** IT....
    BONEYARDBAITS THE BEST HALIBUT, ROCKFISH GRUBS ON THE PLANET....''06'' WORLD RECORD LINGCOD ''08'' HOMER HALIBUT DERBY WINNER''. BOTH FISH CAUGHT WITH BONEYARDBAIT GRUBS WWW.BONEYARDBAITS.COM

Charterboat Operator

Default saturday

got plans to run down to try to find the big one!!! 52 BONEYARD GRUBS on board, and lots of gas, now if i just new where it was that i was supposed to be going i might be able to compete!

Default Ling-a-ding

See you there....

These people at UPS are irritating me. I've got 10 boneyard grubs waiting for me. The fate of the planet is in the balance, I NEED THE GRUBS!!!! Will report my ling adventures daily.
    "Ya can't stop a bad guy with a middle finger and a bag of quarters!!!!"- Ted Nugent.

Not sure if we'll chase lings this weekend, but we'll definately being after them next week, and the rest of the season. The sad thing is, the first trip out this season I was hooking, and releasing lings, but couldn't for the life of me get a halibut.

I figure I oughta be able to do better than this one I pulled up last year.