Thread: Stolen Shrimp pots

Default Stolen Shrimp pots

Some lowlife stole 3 ladner (round) shrimp pots FROM MY FRONT YARD on Sunday. I usually do not wish anything bad on anyone but I HOPE WHOEVER STOLE THESE POTS HAS THEIR BOAT SINK!!!

Believe me one of my neighbors on my dead end road in Girdwood saw you and the troopers are looking for you. They better find you first because if I ever see you in my yard again....

Quote Originally Posted by aksnowmo View Post
    Some lowlife stole 3 ladner (round) shrimp pots FROM MY FRONT YARD on Sunday. I usually do not wish anything bad on anyone but I HOPE WHOEVER STOLE THESE POTS HAS THEIR BOAT SINK!!!

Believe me one of my neighbors on my dead end road in Girdwood saw you and the troopers are looking for you. They better find you first because if I ever see you in my yard again....
    Fess up with the info. I need to get in an early hunting trip. I am getting tired of this BULpucky.

I had a pair of youngsters yesterday who I thought was casin' my Cul De Sac and about made them crash when I jumped down off the hill when they weren't looking. Their excuse is they were looking for the Big Peters Creek park entrance. I told them they were about 2500 in elevation to low. The good part is I think I scared them off and I kind of know who they are from driving school bus. Wrote down their license number. Funny thing after I told them how to get to the park entrance they were not there when I took the cycle up there for a quick ride less then 30 minutes later. I am a high profile neighbor, as I am off all summer and I hate seeing anyone in my neighborhood getting hit.

PM me if you want to borrow some round traps for the rest of the summer as I will not get out this summer for shrimp. Just need line. Pay it Forward>>>>

Angry

That flippin' sucks!!! Was there anything unique about them to look for? I have the same pots, was the black tag still on them? Remember those guys on Craig's list that were caught stealing them from the sea, they had a post afterwards that they were being charged. Also, the boat they were on I heard was rented. Not to be prejudice, but did you catch their names, if you know what I mean??? Weeks ago out of Whittier during the week we saw some (not to be prejudice again...) odd fellas with a weird boat, with a weird set of miss matched pots around the boat ramp.
    Let's cut to the chase, who seems to be in the news for disregarding rules and regs where fish harvests are concerned?