Thread: Homer, fishin hole

Default Homer, fishin hole

Hey guys how are the kings doing in the fishin hole (lagoon) Im tryin to get out there this weekend and wet a line and maybe leave with dinner? If its not really producing i would like to now so that i don't waist the time and i can go some other time later this month. When do the silvers start to fill up? thanks for all the info and cant wait to here back!

Default Homer, fishin hole

Just got back the fishin' was slow at the lagoon last weekend ans the first of the week

Got back from fishing the lagoon on Thursday last week. We saw four pulled out on Wednesday so thought we would give it a try the next day. We could see the kings circling right in front of us, they were all sizes from tiny to large. No one around the lagoon could get them to bite anything though and between the three in my party we tried just about everything we could think of. We were there for about 3 hours and no one took anything out.

Default Next time.....

Quote Originally Posted by jaeger33 View Post
    Got back from fishing the lagoon on Thursday last week. We saw four pulled out on Wednesday so thought we would give it a try the next day. We could see the kings circling right in front of us, they were all sizes from tiny to large. No one around the lagoon could get them to bite anything though and between the three in my party we tried just about everything we could think of. We were there for about 3 hours and no one took anything out.
    Try eggs and now weight... Make sure to cast well in front of the schools of fish and make sure they once the eggs have sunken down that you very slowly start your retrieve and that will get their attention.... Also, once one fish has hit the eggs and they create a cloud... Look out... I have had to reel my baits back on top of the water to keep jacks from attacking my bait.