Thread: Need Halibit tackle for the 4th

Default Need Halibit tackle for the 4th

Hello everyone
    I'm new to Alaska and love to fish. I have spent around $3,500 on various trips and equipment. To date I have landed a small Jack and one red. The wife is now putting me on a short leash because it's time to pay some bills. I don't understand her, fishing is more important, bills can wait until next year. HEHEHE

I have meet another Alaska newbie who has a boat. We want to go halibut fishing on the forth but he only has tackle for one person. There are three of us going. Sorry to say there are no more seats available at this time. We need to rent two rods and maybe some shrimp pots for the 4th can anyone help.

I'm sure there will be seats available in the future. The third person on this trip is also very shaky. However it was promised to him and I won't go back on my word. If he says he can't go it will be open for only the cost of a 3 way expense split.

Vern 748-0414

Default Thread update

The third person that was going on the trip has canceled. We can offer the third seat to someone with tackle for halibut and an even 3 way share in expenses.

Default Loaner Gear

Honsolo I sent you a PM

Default Thank you

I have to thank you guys for the offers. I have since I last posted found a good rod and real at a yard sale. Now all we need is a third person with their own tackle for an even share in expenses.

You should post this on the "open seat" thread.
    Hike faster. I hear banjo music.

Default Great white

I'm yer huccleberry, Where you catch that king?

HDJ
    fshrman

Default Heidi

shees a good girl
    fshrman