Thread: Does anyone know where I can find a fitting like this?

Default Does anyone know where I can find a fitting like this?

This is a through bulkhead fuel elbow, This one is aluminum but brass is fine and 90 degrees is a must. I can't seem to find it at the usual places so hopefully it will ring a bell with someone. Thanks for your help...

I would try Alaska Rubber, if they dont have it they'll get it

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by futurerancher View Post
    This is a through bulkhead fuel elbow, This one is aluminum but brass is fine and 90 degrees is a must. I can't seem to find it at the usual places so hopefully it will ring a bell with someone. Thanks for your help...

First i would double check your measurments... your 5/16 looks larger then your 3/8 by a considerable sum. how ever if using soft fuel line you can make this out of brass right at homeless depot or other hardware stores... 5/16 and 6/16(3/8) are so close in size a good clamp would solve any issues.

though i would prefer stainless. over Aluminum were i you if used in salt... brass is still a good choice.
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Ballard Hardware in Seattle.

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    First i would double check your measurments... your 5/16 looks larger then your 3/8 by a considerable sum. how ever if using soft fuel line you can make this out of brass right at homeless depot or other hardware stores... 5/16 and 6/16(3/8) are so close in size a good clamp would solve any issues.

though i would prefer stainless. over Aluminum were i you if used in salt... brass is still a good choice.

The numbers are right, the camera just makes things look a little funky. Stainless would be optimal but am not sure if something like this is available.

try auto parts stores car quest down here carries alot of this kind of thing
    RETIRED U.S.A.F. CAPT.; LIFETIME MEMBER NRA; LIFETIME MEMBER ALASKA BOWHUNTER ASSOC.
    MASTER BOWHUNTER EDUCATION INSTRUCTOR; MEMBER UNITED BLOOD TRACKERS; POPE & YOUNG MEASURER

Proud and Free in Delta Junction, Alaska.

looks like there is a retaining clip on the 3/8 side between the two nuts. Looks an awful lot like the line to fitting clip on a Transmission cooler. Unless I am wrong, from the picture it almost looks like a 3 piece fitting. doubt you will find an exact match straight from the store. I would guess that you would need both the hardware store and auto parts store to find one. What year/ model boat is it from?

Default Alaska Valve & Fitting or The Parker Store

Stainless Steel Fitting experts, Swedgelock off Dowling & Lake Otis
    or the Parker Store International airport Rd, west of the Bush Co.
    If you don't know where the Bush Co is well your just lost!

could you just use a 5/16th tubing?

Quote Originally Posted by alaskapiranha View Post
    Stainless Steel Fitting experts, Swedgelock off Dowling & Lake Otis
    or the Parker Store International airport Rd, west of the Bush Co.
    If you don't know where the Bush Co is well your just lost!

Bush Co?

There a store that sell garden supply on international airport Rd.????

The guy a the parker store are great they will find your fitting or come with something for you.