Thread: Regal Air

Default Regal Air

I am considering a moose/bou hunt and have been researching regal air out of anchorage. Im not sure if I may do a drop hunt or float hunt yet I will do which ever I think my be better. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this flight service and if anyone can help me with any information I would be highly thankful for it. From what Ive found so far they seem to be a pretty good outfit?

Used Regal Air about 7 years ago for a drop caribou hunt. Professional service. Dropped us on the same lake as everyone else, but enough room and we did get caribou. Limited range and caribou when flying out of ANC. I would consider flying out of somewhere else-kotz, aniak, tok,fbks,etc, not because of Regal, but because of availability of caribou.

No personal experience but others comments in the past have never been derogatory.

I've flown with them for the past 3 changes of ownership... all three have run a stellar business.

Okay thanks for the info I was wondering the same flying out of Anchorage if their was limited bou numbers close. I know the bigger herds run north in the Artic area. So are these herds reachable from fairbanks on a good charter service? Talking maybe unit 23 or 26 area?

Look up Wright Air or Brooks Range Aviation. No personal exp with either, but I know enough folks that have used both and have nothing but good things to say.