Thread: Looking for 3 spots on 2 and 3 July

Default Looking for 3 spots on 2 and 3 July

Coming up from VA to visit some friends from AK and had planned a trip to Valdez for Halibut. Looks like the boat we were going to take is having some engine problems and that is not going to happen.

Trying to salvage the trip and trying to get out. There are three of us and would be willing to put in for fuel, bait, and so on. Also, I fish a lot out of Oregon Inlet NC for yellowfin, tuna, wahoo, tilefish, and would be willing to help get you out on some fish sometime as well to return the favor.

I know its last minute but you never know till you ask. Thanks. Feel free to call anytime before 7pm AK time or email be back, or post and I'll call.

Happy 4th!

804-731-9856

Warren Worth
    Woodbridge VA
    (USA Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by frozn1 View Post
    Coming up from VA to visit some friends from AK and had planned a trip to Valdez for Halibut. Looks like the boat we were going to take is having some engine problems and that is not going to happen.

Trying to salvage the trip and trying to get out. There are three of us and would be willing to put in for fuel, bait, and so on. Also, I fish a lot out of Oregon Inlet NC for yellowfin, tuna, wahoo, tilefish, and would be willing to help get you out on some fish sometime as well to return the favor.

I know its last minute but you never know till you ask. Thanks. Feel free to call anytime before 7pm AK time or email be back, or post and I'll call.

Happy 4th!

804-731-9856

Warren Worth
    Woodbridge VA
    (USA Retired)

If someone ever wanted to fish the outerbanks in NC, Oregon In. is a hot spot, been out of there twice.. He did forget that there are a ton of mahi-mahi/dolphin(the fish) to be caught. Wish I could help. G/L and hope someone comes through for ya.

It might be short notice but there is a place in Valdez that rents boats. I have never rented a boat from them but I made a reservation and had to cancel. They were very friendly

http://www.fishcentral.net/boats.htm

There are also a lot of charters out there.

Frozn1,

Might I add this link?

http://www.orioncharters.com/

Scroll down and locate the "catch statistics," click on the link, see the charts and then drool!

I'll be using this company to catch my first salmon shark next year.