Thread: Little Sue vs Ship Creek

Default Little Sue vs Ship Creek

Which do you guys think would be better? I would like to catch one this weekend. Thought about ship creek but after seeing the news it wont be a good place to go. I'll leave it up to you guys to make that decision for me. If theres another river with a better chance than these 2 then list them. Thanks Chris

I think the Little Sue is still pretty bad. Somebody said there are a lot of Jacks though. I would try the Willow or Sheep creek slough. They might be pretty crowded though.

I'm waiting for Silvers at this point. I'm tired of getting skunked on Kings.

I'd try the Kenai. They've had some pretty good days for incoming kings lately and most folks are busy up-river fishing for reds. It's probably your best shot and you might avoid the majority of the crowds, too.

Of course, a boat or guide would help.

Quote Originally Posted by bruinman View Post
    Which do you guys think would be better? I would like to catch one this weekend. Thought about ship creek but after seeing the news it wont be a good place to go. I'll leave it up to you guys to make that decision for me. If theres another river with a better chance than these 2 then list them. Thanks Chris

You may luck at at ship, go there 3 hrs before high and stay 3 hrs after high.

I stopped at Willow for about 10 minutes today and it didnt look so hot, some others that were walking said they didnt see but 1 roll, I have a feeling the kings are going to get shut down this way as well.

monday at 12 am

I guess it would help to look at a calendar. The sunlight is making me loopy.

I fished the little Su today and there was only one on the board when I left at 1:30. Sighs "Will I ever catch a King?"

Always...always...always keep as many fishing reports available at all times!

http://www.fish4salmon.com/reports/2009/june2009.asp