Thread: Anyone dip Kasilof opener?

Default Anyone dip Kasilof opener?

Going to give it a go tomorrow, wondering if anyone tried today. The numbers are awful low, but I bet it's the same for the numbers of dippers.
    "The Gods do not subtract from the allotted span of men's lives the hours spent in fishing" Assyrian Tablet 2000 B.C.

I'm gonna try this weekened also. Hope to get a fishing report too.

Post a report when you're done. I could still use some fish, and probably have the beginning of next week free.

Nick-Did you ever make it to the Copper? There's a possibility of me going again, but it's up in the air right now. I have a proxy to fill, just 15 fish, and I'm not sure it's worth the drive for that when I could probably get 'em at the Kenai or Kasilof.

Quote Originally Posted by coho slayer View Post
    Post a report when you're done. I could still use some fish, and probably have the beginning of next week free.

Nick-Did you ever make it to the Copper? There's a possibility of me going again, but it's up in the air right now. I have a proxy to fill, just 15 fish, and I'm not sure it's worth the drive for that when I could probably get 'em at the Kenai or Kasilof.
    Haven't done the Copper, yet, that was going to be Monday but might have to hold off till next time off the Slope around end of July. Or, I might also opt to get what I can from the Peninsula...just a lot closer.

I should be back tonight or early a.m.; I'll post results then.
    "The Gods do not subtract from the allotted span of men's lives the hours spent in fishing" Assyrian Tablet 2000 B.C.

Kasilof Section setnets took over 55K on their opening day.

They're here!
    "Let every angler who loves to fish think what it would mean to him to find the fish were gone." Zane Grey
    http://www.piscatorialpursuits.com/uploads/UP12710.jpg
    The KeenEye MD