Thread: Lost Gear Sheep Creek campground and Russian area

Default Lost Gear Sheep Creek campground and Russian area

Had a bit of bad luck starting a week ago. Left a Affinity Salmon rod and okuma epixor bait reel at the sheep creek campground on sunday June 14. Also lost a blue olympus camera and fillet knife on the russian/kenai confluence island Thursday June 18. If anyone has found these items I would really appreciate them back. You can contact me at phankins@alaskatreeline.com

Fish On
    Salmonman

Quote Originally Posted by SalmonMan View Post
    Had a bit of bad luck starting a week ago. Left a Affinity Salmon rod and okuma epixor bait reel at the sheep creek campground on sunday June 14. Also lost a blue olympus camera and fillet knife on the russian/kenai confluence island Thursday June 18. If anyone has found these items I would really appreciate them back. You can contact me at phankins@alaskatreeline.com

Fish On
    Salmonman
    I feel for ya!
    I had a camera fall out of my backpack last summer on the Russian. I realized it halfway back to Anchorage, and turned around and drove back to look for the camera. By the time I got back to the exact spot I had been, the camera was long gone. Posted ads on here also...I hope you have better luck than I did recovering your items!

I was at Sheep on Saturday, and did not see anything laying about....

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by SalmonMan View Post

Fish On
    Salmonman
    WOW: They say Bad Things happen in 3's. Might as well just get a hammer out and pound your thumb and get it over with. That way, you know your luck is about to get better.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

If you cant stand behind the troops in Iraq.. Feel free to stand in front of them.

bumping this up for ya..

If you cant stand behind the troops in Iraq.. Feel free to stand in front of them.