Thread: Lake Creek Coordinates?

Default Lake Creek Coordinates?

I'm heading to Lake Creek with a buddy in early July. This will be our first time to Alaska, much less Lake Creek and we cannot find any coordinates for campsites along the way. Anyone have any?

I'd hate to go without them as it would be hard to pace ourselves over the 5 day period.

Ben

Thumbs up GPS Waypoints Guide from ALASKA RAFT CONNECTION

Quote Originally Posted by bryden View Post
    I'm heading to Lake Creek with a buddy in early July. This will be our first time to Alaska, much less Lake Creek and we cannot find any coordinates for campsites along the way. Anyone have any?

I'd hate to go without them as it would be hard to pace ourselves over the 5 day period.

Ben
    Hello Ben,

Noticed your post... one of our products for a float trip on Lake Creek is our GPS Waypoints Guide.

What is this?

We rent you the GPS unit w/ every detail imaginable on Lake Creek compiled firsthand from over 160 trips and as many years as the GPS system has been available for civilian use. In other words a serious piece of intel to make the most of your float trip.

This technology and comprehensive info on the unit will show all fishing areas, all camping, every rapid... plus will really help for contingencies at those peak busy times when someone is already in a camp you'd planned on or just pace-setting your float.

Please PM for details -