Thread: kwikfish sardine cures

Default kwikfish sardine cures

Does anyone have a curing recipe for kwikfish sardine wraps that they could share with me?
    thanks in advance.

Default Try Nate's Bait...

Quote Originally Posted by AKGREEN View Post
    Does anyone have a curing recipe for kwikfish sardine wraps that they could share with me?
    thanks in advance.

Preffer the Green stuff.... Sometimes it is better and sometimes hard to beat the straight sardine.

If at the end of the day, the eggs are badly outfishing the plugs, I take the leftover egg juice (your favorite cure) and marinate some sardine fillets overnight.

Serve up a Kwik breakfast of "steak and eggs" the following morning! The fish basically get the best of both worlds.

Other times, I have just sprinkled my egg cure du jour into a ziplock bag of pre-cut sardine wraps and let them cure overnight.

Most of the time, as Ty said, au naturale is best.... perhaps laced with a bit of extra ProCure (thick brown) sardine oil to re-charge the bait after one pass.
    "Let every angler who loves to fish think what it would mean to him to find the fish were gone." Zane Grey
    http://www.piscatorialpursuits.com/uploads/UP12710.jpg
    The KeenEye MD

Rock Salt. Few hours on your cuts.

Do you guys flash you lures up there?

Thank you for all the replies. It sounds like I can possibly do a combination of things.