Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Nice day on PWS.

  1. #1
    Member Phish Finder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Searching for more cowbell!
    Posts
    1,945

    Default Nice day on PWS.

    I went out today and managed to land a few halibut and some shrimp. It was a little cool and rainy but was still a great day.

    Off for Reds on Monday or Tuesday.

    The halibut are gonna be good tomorrow.
    ><((((>.`..`.. ><((((>`..`.><((((>

    "People who drink light 'beer' don't like the taste of beer; they
    just like to pee a lot." --Capitol Brewery

  2. #2
    Member akshrop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    North Pole, AK
    Posts
    448

    Default

    Pictures? How can I live vicariously through you guys without photos? Selfish, selfish, bad phish bad.

  3. #3
    Member DRIFTER_016's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Yellowknife, NWT
    Posts
    3,318

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by akshrop View Post
    Pictures? How can I live vicariously through you guys without photos? Selfish, selfish, bad phish bad.
    EXACTLY

  4. #4
    Forum Admin Brian M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Eagle River, AK
    Posts
    13,393

    Default

    Ditto what the other guys said. Seriously man, either post some pics or drop some shrimp off on my front porch.

  5. #5
    Member Grayling Slayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fairbanks, AK
    Posts
    728

    Arrow

    Here are some pictures from a few weeks ago.









    I have more pictures of PWS that you can look at at www.fairbanksgas.com/valdez2009

  6. #6

    Default Sweet!

    That pan-a-ram-ick sings! PWS is one of my fav places to be.
    Alaska Outdoors Television ~ Outdoor Channel

  7. #7

    Talking

    Water, rocks and ice. Pretty well sums it up for most of Alaska. Pics of the halibut would be good though. Long as they aren't chickens.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  8. #8
    Member Grayling Slayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fairbanks, AK
    Posts
    728

    Default

    Nothing for the record books but I can't complain about filling the freezer with a handful of these.


  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Anchorage
    Posts
    28

    Default

    My wife caught this 110lb one on Saturday.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  10. #10
    Member DRIFTER_016's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Yellowknife, NWT
    Posts
    3,318

    Default

    WOW!!!!! She must have incredible upper body strength holding it up like that.

    Nice Fish!!!!!

  11. #11
    Member Bullelkklr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Anchorage Alaska
    Posts
    4,837

    Default Nice fish

    She is sure strong - holding that fish up with just her fingers!

    We got one good one saturday and many chickens. 63 inches on the tape. Will get pix in a day or two.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •