Thread: Grayling

Default Grayling

When we came up in 2007 we fished Grayling on Peters Creek and Crescent Lake. We will be coming off the Russian July 28th with two days to spare.

Some of the guys would like to catch a Grayling while in Alaska. The hike into Crecent Lake was great, but we would rather fish a river for Grayling without driving up to Peters Creek.

Do any of the smaller Streams on the Kenai hold decent numbers of Grayling.

Quote Originally Posted by 2PawsRiver View Post
    When we came up in 2007 we fished Grayling on Peters Creek and Crescent Lake. We will be coming off the Russian July 28th with two days to spare.

Some of the guys would like to catch a Grayling while in Alaska. The hike into Crecent Lake was great, but we would rather fish a river for Grayling without driving up to Peters Creek.

Do any of the smaller Streams on the Kenai hold decent numbers of Grayling.

Sorry to put it this way but ummmmm No. Crescent is your option. As you know it is a great grayling lake and creek so time to strap the boots on guys
    Grandkids, Making big tough guys hearts melt at first sight

Thats kinda what I was finding.......thanks for the help though.

We may hike to Crescent or make the drive to Peters Creek. I really like that area.

Lower fuller lake in Cooper landing also has grayling, but they are smaller and the hike is still 3.5 miles if I remember right.