Thread: Leak In The Dam???

Default Leak In The Dam???

I wouldn't hazard a suggestion that things are improving a great deal, but.....
    Notice that the prices aren't elevated from before November, 2008.
    These are available as of 04:16, MST, 16 June, 09.
    Not sure what shipping would be 'up there', but it beats hell out of paying scalper prices!!!!

https://www.grafs.com/product/245662
    https://www.grafs.com/product/245660
    Last edited by Darreld Walton; 06-16-2009 at 03:21. Reason: .

Default leak in the dam

Hi Darreld: Your lead in about the leak in the dam reminds me of the recent study the feds are doing...rebuilding the Teton dam. Now that should make you folks up there sleep well at night.
    If you like getting kicked by a mule...then you'll "love" shooting my .458.

Default Yarrghh....Gubmint ain't got no brains!!!

Another dam ain't worth a dam. Them folks with pockets full of my money need to put people to work, so this looks like a good idea.
    A short drive up there to take a gander at that monument to stupidity SHOULD put the kibosh to such notions as rebuilding, but common sense never got in the way of the gubmint before, so I spect we'll see something, anything, to dump them 'stimulus' dollars on. I thought stimulus was foreplay.....

Unhappy Stimulus?

Holy cow! Never thought obout that. Can you imagine what jobs could be created by rebuilding the dam? ESPECIALLY if it breaks again. Just think...construction to rebuild, new business' to replace the old ones, ranches to sell cattle, etc to replace the thousands drowned, funeral homes would flourish. One could go on forever with the stimulus prospects. I think you're really on to something...I just don't think the families caught in it would be too stimulated though.
    If you like getting kicked by a mule...then you'll "love" shooting my .458.