Thread: Gulkana Kings

Default Gulkana Kings

Moose or anyone else.....any good news yet?

Default also wondering

any updates please on the Kings

Default Bruttle

Rain Rain Rain! Fishing was decen until Sat and then the rain rain rain came down by Sunday the water was running brown and down on Sat about 16 inch Vis however fishing was slow at best. That being said now that most of the rain has stopped the water should clear and the fish should be moving better being that the low water is now higher.

Lots of people running the river becuase of the Klutine shut down till July 1

Thanks for the update. Sounds like it might be decent again by the time I get down there Tuesday morning.

Well the water was about 6 feet higher than last year and no one caught a single fish after 5 days of fishing. Better luck next year I guess.

Default Ouch!

I thought Last weekend was bad. Just received a note from one of the gang they fished 5 days landed a total of 15 fish between 4 people not good odds and with the rain coming and going the water is bouncing up and down.

Back down for a Sat / Sun / Mon gig with some peeps. Looks like another three days in rain gear depending on the hour of the day or direction of the wind.