Thread: Kenai Trout Update?

Default Kenai Trout Update?

I'm stuck working remote right now and haven't made it back to the Kenai to fish the Middle or Upper since June 11th. Anybody been out? Success, pictures, fish stories?

Default was on the upper and middle this weekend

My girlfriend, a buddy of mine and I went out and camped at skilak. Floated the first day from sportsmans to skilak, the canyon was amazing btw. Fertilized eggs (the cheese) was working and also alot of flesh still there. even Caught some reds while in the canyon! And the whole time i was in the canyon i didnt see a single boat! The next day we did the middle and just completely slayed. Im headed there next weekend for another reaping ( a catch and release reaping of course ). Chuck if i would have had my phone i would have called man! This next weekend we are going of course.... Let me know if you want to come, we are camping on the river though. shoot me a pm so we can set it up man.
    Go Fish

As for the other posts, thanks for the info. I should be home in a day or two and hope to hit the Middle. Liv2Fsh ~ were you slaying with beads, flesh, black leeches? I'm sure a guy could run through all three finding what works, if not more.
    Last edited by Brian M; 06-16-2009 at 14:53. Reason: personal comment

Sorry guys, but I thought dewey's post was quite amusing.

Default Dewy

You can come fishing with me anytime.
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

www.arcticconcealment.com