Thread: Best Photos Needed

Default Best Photos Needed

I do the Copper River | Chitina Dipnet Fishery Escapement Charts website at:

http://home.gci.net/~reetz/copper/index.htm

I am getting really tired of my picture on it, and the other ones I have give the spot away.

If you'd like your best pictures on there for a while, I'd appreciate it. You can put the URL of the picture in your post and I'll take a look.

Thanks!

~tr

My dad has a good one of us on the boat with the nets in the water, I'll try and get it from him so I can pass it on to you. Otherwise, here are a couple of pictures of what we WON'T be keeping this year.

[img]

No net but here you go

pulling up 52 of 'em....

------------------------------------------------
    pull my finger....

Default Outstanding

I'll use them if you send them.

Thanks, again.

~tr

Default I'll use 'em, too!

I'm not trying to scoop Tony for pictures, but I'll tag onto the end of his thread if he doesn't mind . I run http://chitinadipnetters.com for the Chitina Dipnetters Association and am also in need of some good dipnetting pictures. Not to be too choosy, but I'd like pictures at least 1024 pixels wide for rotation on our front banner. Email them to pics@chitinadipnetters.com. Let me know if you'd like your name on pics I use and I'll see that it is.

Thanks and please consider donating to the CDA's legal fund for our lawsuit to properly reclassify dipnetting as a subsistence fishery -- see our website link above.

Paul Delys
    CDA board member

Tony,

I've got a few pics in an album located here. Feel free to help yourself to any of them...
    http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/...hp?albumid=714

Paul,

I'll send you some pictures and if you want to use any have at it. I'll send you the full size pictures and you can resize down if need be.
    Pursue happiness with diligence.

Default I don't mind... Support the CDA!

Quote Originally Posted by akgooseman View Post
    I'm not trying to scoop Tony for pictures, but I'll tag onto the end of his thread if he doesn't mind . I run http://chitinadipnetters.com for the Chitina Dipnetters Association and am also in need of some good dipnetting pictures. Not to be too choosy, but I'd like pictures at least 1024 pixels wide for rotation on our front banner. Email them to pics@chitinadipnetters.com. Let me know if you'd like your name on pics I use and I'll see that it is.

Thanks and please consider donating to the CDA's legal fund for our lawsuit to properly reclassify dipnetting as a subsistence fishery -- see our website link above.

Paul Delys
    CDA board member
    Who was it said, "United we stand..."?

Quote Originally Posted by Wyo2AK View Post
    Tony,

I've got a few pics in an album located here.
    nice pics...you sure don't mess around when you clip the tails...
    ------------------------------------------------
    pull my finger....

Tony,

I was planning on adding some pics here for your use, but of course in my haste to get everything possible packed I forgot the camera...lol.