Thread: seward kings? any being caught

Default seward kings? any being caught

Just wondering if any kings are being caught out of seward. I have a guy at work with a boat and told me, he would take me out if i could find some kings. From what i've heard its been kinda slow, any help would be great.
    Thanks

You might want to check this thread out. http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/...ad.php?t=54818
    If you board the wrong train, it is no use running along the corridor in the other direction.
    Dietrich Bonhoeffer

yeah read that thread, Thanks but just looking for something a little newer

Its been dead from the shore but trolling for them isnt a bad idea. I've seen guys bring in kings from the bay. I've also seen alot of people trolling off the culvert and the waterfall. However, since they dont seem to be in that far yet I would suggest going further out to caines head or maybe callisto?
    If you end up hooking one in the bay would you please give me a call so I can measure it and take the otolith? I'll PM you my cell number.

Thanks!

One of the charter outfits posted a pic of a nice 8-fish limit of kings for four people a few days ago...I'm pretty sure they were fishing a good ways out of the bay, though.
    "The Gods do not subtract from the allotted span of men's lives the hours spent in fishing" Assyrian Tablet 2000 B.C.