Thread: 2-day Shipping???

Smile 2-day Shipping???

My mom lives in Eagle River and heard a radio commercial for someone who can ship fish 2-day air???? She caught the tail end of the commercial and didn't get a name - anyone heard of it???

Thanks!
    CMoore
    Houston, TX

CM... You can ship 2DA via UPS out of AK - just depends on how you prep the fish. Best is to have it frozen and send in Styro packs with cardboard on the outside. Send it as late as possible the first day and UPS has a 2DA AM product to most locations where it will be delivered in the morning. example: Late monday ship through UPS store and early delivery on Weds.

Default FedEx has the same product

FedEx has the same product. The even have a location in eagle river, it's behind carrs. Not a very visiable location, but can be seen from the main drag there in eagle river. You have to get it there by 1230 (they open at 11am) and it will be shipped that day. I have shipped stuff frozen solid wrapped in newspaper in a regular cheap cooler and it was still frozen solid 2 day air all they way to florida.

Quote Originally Posted by TBLOOMA View Post
    FedEx has the same product. The even have a location in eagle river, it's behind carrs. Not a very visiable location, but can be seen from the main drag there in eagle river. You have to get it there by 1230 (they open at 11am) and it will be shipped that day. I have shipped stuff frozen solid wrapped in newspaper in a regular cheap cooler and it was still frozen solid 2 day air all they way to florida.
    The Fed Ex used to be, or may still be, Mailboxes etc. They also have a freezer where they can keep your frozen fish until pick up. I have sent quite a few boxes to New Mexico using this service. I usually use their Styrofoam/cardboard shipping boxes.

The usps has 2 day express shipping. They guarantee it will get there or you get your shipping money back.