Thread: Need some info

Default Need some info

Does anyone else sell Kolpin hardsided boxes in town? Went to Sportsmans Warehouse and they had, well, nothing. Needing to get 1 for Momma's new grizz and can't find one. Don't really want to have one shipped but guess I may have to.

On a side note, I asked the clerk when they were going to get back in stock. He stated it was our former mayor's fault. HUH??!! He said he was told that Begich upset the drivers and that all their freight was sitting at the port. WHAT??!! I told him that I worked at a pretty decent size retailer here in town and have had no problem getting our freight. He just stated that is what he was being told. I have no problem blaming our former mayor for stuff but find it kind of hard to blame him for this!!
    EricL

Default Maybe all the drivers

are moonlighting cops and firemen! :-)
    Did you try the Wasilla SW?
    Mike
    Mike
    www.alaskaatvclub.org
    There is a faster way off the mountain, might hurt a little though.

Ak Mining and Diving had Kolpin rack bags when I was in there last week -- they also had hard sides but I'm not sure they were Kolpin.

Ordered the wife a Kolpin front cargo box for her Rancher from this place, nobody in town could beat them in price and that included shipping. http://www.mosquitocreek.com/ATV-Dry.../products/310/

Quote Originally Posted by AkHunter45 View Post
    Ordered the wife a Kolpin front cargo box for her Rancher from this place, nobody in town could beat them in price and that included shipping. http://www.mosquitocreek.com/ATV-Dry.../products/310/
    Thanks Hunter, I got it ordered today. Waited as long as I could on Sportsmans to no avail. But $144 shipped is pretty good!! Thanks again!!
    EricL