Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: 09-10 Hunting Regulation Book is Out

  1. #1
    Member blasterak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    14A
    Posts
    912

    Default 09-10 Hunting Regulation Book is Out

    Just thought id let you all know the 09-10 hunting regs book are available , got mine at the f&g office here in anchorage.

  2. #2

    Default

    I picked up a few of the new reg booklets at Boondock's tonight.

  3. #3

    Default

    Got mine in Prudhoe earlier this week. I like the future hunters pages.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Juneau
    Posts
    1,098

    Default Good to know

    I've been waiting for them to show up online but they still have last years up. I'll have to swing by a store and pick up a few. Gotta have one in each vehicle and a couple around the house.

  5. #5

    Wink

    The front page cover photo is one to be admired. The hunter is purported to be 6'2". The rifle looks like a cap gun next to him. The wolf towers over him. I think that is the biggest wolf hide I have ever seen a photo of. Certainly way bigger than any I have seen in the flesh. I think it clearly depicts what Alaska is all about today as well. We need some more of this Predator Control and Wolf killing. Maybe the photo will help with motiviating others to get out there and get it done.

    And, Governor Palin's address in the book was nothing short of magnificient.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    fairbanks
    Posts
    201

    Default reg books

    Hey sorry to ask but could someone send one to me in Iraq. Would love to start to study up and get any changes figured out will be getting home first part to middle of sept so its time to get out there and dont want to be reading the reg instead. Also if you send more then one i will make sure they get passed around. Thanks for you time. PM me if you can hook us up.

    SSG PITSENBARGER

  7. #7

    Default Done

    I'll send you a PM for your address and one is on the way.

    Stay safe, and look forward to your safe return.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    fairbanks
    Posts
    201

    Default thank you

    Well sent reply Thanks again.

    SSG Pitsenbarger

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AKBoater View Post
    I've been waiting for them to show up online but they still have last years up. I'll have to swing by a store and pick up a few. Gotta have one in each vehicle and a couple around the house.
    They also make good back-up in the out'house...........

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Soldotna
    Posts
    1,131

    Smile black bear tag

    So when would the new requirement to have a tag for black bear start?
    I come home with an honestly earned feeling that something good has taken place. It makes no difference whether I got anything, it has to do with how the day was spent. Fred Bear

  11. #11
    Forum Admin Brian M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Eagle River, AK
    Posts
    13,390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sollybug View Post
    So when would the new requirement to have a tag for black bear start?
    On July 1st

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •