Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Alaska Fishing Supplement

  1. #1

    Default Alaska Fishing Supplement

    Watch the King fishing draw will be next.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kenai pen, in summer. Matsu vally in winter
    Posts
    243

    Default

    Every other year

  3. #3

    Talking

    Let's just hope it goes to Tier II rather than a draw system. Then we can all listen to the complaining of fishermen showing up in fancy jet boats to catch subsistance fish.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •